ChatGPT was asked to list the top NFL Teams since 2000, you'll be surprised where the Saints ranked (2 Viewers)

LOL. 2000 ravens would demolish everyone. U would also need to know which rules would be in place .very few receivers today would have thrived 20 years ago. back then a concussion was code for weak.
Not so fast my friend. I know the 2000 Ravens were one of the all time great defenses but that team was beatable. Matter of fact they were beatable that season lol. People forget that they had a three game losing streak in the middle of the year. They were dominant after that but look at who they played:

Week 10 - 4-12 Bengals
Week 11 - 13-3 Titans
Week 12 - 5-11 Cowboys
Week 13 - 3-13 Browns
Week 14 - Bye
Week 15 - 1-15 Chargers
Week 16 - 3-13 Cardinals
Week 17 - 9-7 Jets

I understand that the Ravens could only play who was on their schedule but they really took advantage of a down year for the AFC. That was a weird transitional period for the conference after Marino and Elway and before Manning and Brady started really cooking.

Not so fast my friend. I know the 2000 Ravens were one of the all time great defenses but that team was beatable. Matter of fact they were beatable that season lol. People forget that they had a three game losing streak in the middle of the year. They were dominant after that but look at who they played:

Week 10 - 4-12 Bengals
Week 11 - 13-3 Titans
Week 12 - 5-11 Cowboys
Week 13 - 3-13 Browns
Week 14 - Bye
Week 15 - 1-15 Chargers
Week 16 - 3-13 Cardinals
Week 17 - 9-7 Jets

I understand that the Ravens could only play who was on their schedule but they really took advantage of a down year for the AFC. That was a weird transitional period for the conference after Marino and Elway and before Manning and Brady started really cooking.
Plus they were at best average on offense

Plus they were at best average on offense
Yeah they had a really good rushing attack with Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes and the played good special teams. But with Trent Dilfer and Tony Banks at QB, I don't know man, it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Week 10 - 4-12 Bengals
Week 11 - 13-3 Titans
Week 12 - 5-11 Cowboys
Week 13 - 3-13 Browns
Week 14 - Bye
Week 15 - 1-15 Chargers
Week 16 - 3-13 Cardinals
Week 17 - 9-7 Jets

I can see that. I can also see the opposing QB waking up on game day and not being super excited. LOL.Kinda like having to guard prime-time Shaq. yeah, u may win. But at what cost?

I so read that as Warren Sapp.

And as far as the actual scheduling... if AI can create music for an artist and accurately mimic their voice as quickly as you can enter the perimeters then the NFL an make a fair and balanced schedule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom