Check out these stats (AFR) (1 Viewer)

The defense was put in an impossible position. What are the odds of winning when your offense gives away the ball 4 times, and very close to the opponent's endzone at that? Just crazy. It would have been nice for our defense to get a turnover or two, no doubt, but regardless, they played well enough to win any game that didn't have such a negative turnover differential.

have not and never would watch what the pundits are saying, but we would likely have won with even three turnovers

not as if the bradys rolled over us, tho i'm sure the jockhangers are in "second coming" mode leading up to nfcc

matters little, as neither team last nite is much match for the machine that is gb offense

brady will be lucky to get his false teeth glued in b4 rodgers is up two scores

have not and never would watch what the pundits are saying, but we would likely have won with even three turnovers

not as if the bradys rolled over us, tho i'm sure the jockhangers are in "second coming" mode leading up to nfcc

matters little, as neither team last nite is much match for the machine that is gb offense

brady will be lucky to get his false teeth glued in b4 rodgers is up two scores

Well Brady's team has now bought into him. I mean think about it... The cellar dwellers are now in the NFCCG and they see Brady as the reason. They know how many times he has been in these games and they are following his lead now. Confidence can go a long way. I think Tampa can and will beat Green Bay.

I was happy with the defense. The offense wasn't very good but moved the ball some. You just can't turn the ball over like that. A -4 turnover margin and we lose by 10. Bucs were very beatable. I think we were the better team if not for those giant mistakes.

The defense didn't suck, they just struggle to come up in clutch moments. Not sure what happens on 3rd down, but it seems like it's the magic down for teams sometimes. The Saints do an awesome job on 1st & 2nd down but for some reason give it up on 3rd....3rd & 3 or 3rd & 30...doesn't matter.

The defense also struggled to get any kind of a pass rush on Tom Brady and missed at least 3 interceptions of their own...1 of which could have been a pick 6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom