chilling facts about the Pyramids of Giza (1 Viewer)

If
they
were so
friggin smart
why did they build
a pyramid? A pyramid?
What good was that? I don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the aliens didn't intend for all of that when they placed it there...

They didn't build it, They just gave us the knowledge when they stopped by.

Joe

They didn't build it, They just gave us the knowledge when they stopped by.

Joe
sjff_03_img1064.jpg

Man I love me some Days Of Our Lives. Did I say that out loud? I blame the ATLiens.

lol MLU.. Is that me?

maybe this huh.

pyramid_orion.jpg

Last edited:
Some of the knowledge lost when the library of alexandria was lost wasnt rediscovered until the last couple of hundred years. The majority of the great discoveries from the 1400's on was written about there. Recently found manuscripts talk about books there discussing the earth being round, circling the sun instead of the other way around. Archimedes understanding of mathmatics was nearly as far along as mathmatics in the 1950's. All of this and more over a thousand years before the men credited with the discoveries were born. Maybe the Egyptians did know what they were doing

God built the Great Pyramid. Its in the bible.

It was impossible for them to build something that accurate in so many different ways. We haven't even gotten the Great Pyramid totally figured out yet so there are probably numerous facts yet to be discovered.

I farted 22 times yesterday.
The exact same number of times I ate pizza with sausage last year.
And exactly half as many times as I washed my hands the 22nd week of 1988 (88 is 4x22).
Coincidence?
I think not.

I've actually been to the pyramids in Giza...we stopped over in Alexandria for one of our port of calls while I was in the Navy....and we took the tour bus there...really fascinating to see up close and in person...your not suppose to...but I took a small piece of the pyramid and still have it to this day....

the egyptians discovered PI. they used different measurements but when PI is applied it doesnt really matter. as said earlier above imagine if the egyptians didnt have the drought and all die off. the next people who discover PI were the greeks. i think 500-1000 years later.

There, This is better.

Joe

Attachments

• pyramidhh2 copy.jpg
    pyramidhh2 copy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom