Colin Cowherd on DA "I think he's done" (1 Viewer)

Not firing Allen at this point is like leaving your reliever in after he gives up 3 hits, 5 walks and hits 3 batters.
Yes but throwing someone out there after the game is lost means he new guy can’t pitch the next day

If I’m a head coach candidate entering a new team at this point can hurt me unless I can turn the team around in a matter of week to two weeks, stay the same or it get worse because season is lost youre DA all ver again

The bye is gone , there will be no new system implemented it would essentially be a new play caller

Then it's a good thing Loomis got his way, huh? Guess he is partly responsible for the most successful era in Saints history, LIKE I SAID HE WAS AND WHICH YOU WANT TO DENY.
If that's the fox hole you want defend. The fact remains he is 100% responsible for where we find ourselves at today post Sean.

Who also hired Dennis Allen and was GM during Jim Haslett. Oh and BTW.....Loomis had a short list of 2, Sean who Loomis wanted, and Mike Sherman who Tom Benson wanted. Sean wanted the GB job, that quickly went to McCarthy, and he signed w/ the Saints.

“Breaking news - NFL GM isn’t perfect with every move he makes over a 20+ year span, sometimes gets lucky.”

shocked-black-guy-shocked.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom