coming to NO Friday (1 Viewer)

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Me and the honey and son are coming to No this weekend for the Rams game etc. The wifey wanrts to stroll the shops on Magazine St. Friday evening. Are they open past 5-6 pm? Also taking in the Treme Creole Gumbo Festival at the Jazz & Heritage Festival on Rampart St., anyone been there in previous years?
thanks
Pa.Saint

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the honey and son are coming to No this weekend for the Rams game etc. The wifey wanrts to stroll the shops on Magazine St. Friday evening. Are they open past 5-6 pm? Also taking in the Treme Creole Gumbo Festival at the Jazz & Heritage Festival on Rampart St., anyone been there in previous years?
thanks
Pa.Saint

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on where you are for Magazine St. It's like 6 miles long. I think going between Napoleon and Washington would make for a good uptown experience. Grab some dinner while there.

Yall should take the opportunity to check out the Hornets play the Thunder that night. There's plenty of tickets left and we need the support.

But as far as Magazine goes, some shops/boutiques will be open but not all. However, the bars and nightlife there, imo, are the best in the city if that's yall thing.

Yall should take the opportunity to check out the Hornets play the Thunder that night. There's plenty of tickets left and we need the support.

But as far as Magazine goes, some shops/boutiques will be open but not all. However, the bars and nightlife there, imo, are the best in the city if that's yall thing.

Not all, but it is the holidays. I think most shops will be open til 7 at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom