Conference Championship games weekend (1 Viewer)

? Do you seriously want Dabo swinney to take over now? It's going to happen eventually
Dabo is not leaving Clemson to be the guy who comes after the greatest HC in college football history. Dabo is Clemson's Saban. At Bama he's going to be the guy who messed up Saban's program.

BTW, I know everyone is tuned into Bama/UGA but UCF has come back to take a lead on Memphis. Now Memphis is driving w/ less than 2 mins for the score.

BTW, I know everyone is tuned into Bama/UGA but UCF has come back to take a lead on Memphis. Now Memphis is driving w/ less than 2 mins for the score.
UCF clinches a second undefeated season with an intervention in the end zone.

Dabo is not leaving Clemson to be the guy who comes after the greatest HC in college football history. Dabo is Clemson's Saban. At Bama he's going to be the guy who messed up Saban's program.
he will, just a matter of time

he will, just a matter of time
Why?

He doesn't gain anything. He will never hold the same status at Alabama as he does at Clemson. By the time Saban retures they'll be talking about where to put the statue of Dabo at Clemson. I don't see it.

Thinking Georgia has earned a second game against Bama if they fall short...

Guys...
I was kidding about bama considering committment to Saban if they lose sec championship.
He ain’t going anywhere

Bama's got this now. :hm:

Wow, Georgia's gag reflex is impressive. They're choking hard.

Hurts with the superman move is offputting.

Kid needs to be humble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom