Cowboys vs Bills (1 Viewer)

Anyone else having crackling audio on Fox broadcasts? Had it on Saints game and now on this one. May be my local affiliate.

I'm not convinced that Cowgirls are as good as their record indicates.

If you look at their schedule, eight of their wins are against teams with losing records.

They did beat the Eagles last week but that's after they had a mini bye week from their previous Thursday night game.

The media will ride the Cowgirls and Dak Prescott MVP talk, but I would not be surprised if they're one and done in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced that Cowgirls are as good as their record indicates.

If you look at their schedule eight of their wins are against teams with losing records.

They did beat the Eagles last week but that's after they had a mini bye week from their previous Thursday night game.

The media will ride the Cowgirls and Dak Prescott MVP talk, but I would not be surprised if they're one and done in the playoffs.
I know I’ll get clowned for this, but wouldn’t it be glorious if it was us that bounced them on WC weekend?

Is this one of them there cases that was always the knock against the Saints: A southern team that plays in a dome playing outside in the north in December?

Is this one of them there cases that was always the knock against the Saints: A southern team that plays in a dome playing outside in the north in December?
yes...and Bills are playing much more inspired. Like most teams, the Cowboys are better at home which is how it is supposed to be. But, Cowboys cannot stop the Bills run game & their O Line is not blocking well at all which is unusual.

I know I’ll get clowned for this, but wouldn’t it be glorious if it was us that bounced them on WC weekend?
My mind is just not ready to let myself think about the playoffs, whether as WC or division winner.

I felt like that was a fallacy. We weren’t flashy in cold and bad weather but at one time had one of the best road records out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom