Cowboys vs Bills (3 Viewers)

Is this one of them there cases that was always the knock against the Saints: A southern team that plays in a dome playing outside in the north in December?

Does Dallas count as a southern team playing in the NFL East?

As sad as it was to learn that the Cowboys got a playoff spot today as a result of the Falcons loss, at least we can be comforted with the knowledge that after this miserable game against the Bills, they don’t deserve to go anywhere near the postseason.

Does Dallas count as a southern team playing in the NFL East?
You know, I was thinking about just that the other day. Can somebody in the NFL splain this and make it make sense?

As sad as it was to learn that the Cowboys got a playoff spot today as a result of the Falcons loss
I did not know this. Oh well, I still heart this game.

This is hilarious

As someone who loathes the Cowboys, it always warms my heart when they play like dog sheet

The 9ers vs Cards is a better game but I keep switching back just to see the Cowboys getting whooped

You know, I was thinking about just that the other day. Can somebody in the NFL splain this and make it make sense?
It was actually the owners of the other NFCE teams that wanted the Cowboys to remain in their
division. The home games against them were guaranteed sell outs.

I have three screens up on You Tube TV. This is perhaps the first Sunday this entire season when I didn’t have anything to do but lay around and watch football and it’s been great. The Commanders… ugh, but go Buffalo. Plus it’s cold and rainy outside, both the kids are home from college, my wife made delicious gumbo, the Saints won, and the Falcons embarrassed themselves. And I’m off until January. :yes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom