Cowherd Thinks Bengals Should Draft Burrows Replacement Soon. (1 Viewer)

The reality is that your most potent window for success is during the Star QBs first 3-4 years because you are essentially getting them below market value and can add expensive pieces around them. Once you have to dunk a huge portion of your cap on the QB, you have to start letting some critical pieces go.

The Chiefs have managed to buck this trend but it’s a bit of an outlier in the modern NFL.

So it begins. Lol

Who really cares about what Cowturd thinks? He is nothing but a shock jock that puts out crap to get clicks or listeners to his crappy radio show.

It was the "Suck for Luck" year. They gave up on Manning right after he signed a new contract when he blew out his elbow. The Colts had an out the next year due to a large roster bonus I believe was $20M due at the start of the league year so they voided the contract and drafted Luck.

They let manning walk because they had the 1st pick and knew they could get luck. If they didn’t have that pick I don’t think they let him walk.

I think they should draft or sign him a more respectable O line. Guys been injured because he’s constantly been among the most hit and sacked QBs. Hes not the problem. Fix the line. If they don’t want him ill gladly take him here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom