Dabo Swinney complains about title game location: 'We might as well be playing in Baton Rouge' (1 Viewer)

Lol. His Q.B Trevor Lawrence just earlier today backhanded the S.E.C by saying in short its a good conference, but is propped up by the media.

B.T.W. LSU had to beat Georgia in their backyard to win the conference championship.
Orgeron: any opponent, any place, any time.

Dabo Whiney: waaah, waaah, waaah.

I go to Tiger Stadium to watch LSU play all the time.
He just THINKS the Superdome is the same as playing in Baton Rouge.

"Get me a map of Louisiana!!!" -- Lt. Wayne Tarrance "The Firm"

Last edited:
Most of the Roll Tide Roll folks would pay 8-9 million a year to get Dabo cause he's a local. They adore him and are starting to turn on Saban the carpetbagger. They should think long and hard (assuming Tide fans are capable of that) about this story before committing to him:

During the seventies, Bear Bryant's players came out of the locker room in Death Valley they were greeted by chants of "Tiger Bait" by 80k LSU fans. The players wanted to get out of there before the game even began, but Bryant stopped the team in the gateway and MADE them listen to it. After about 10 minutes, their fear turned to motivation. Tide rolled all over LSU that day.

So Bama fans, if Dabo wants to whine about New Orleans isn't fair before the game begins, is he really the guy you want coaching an SEC team? Saban wouldn't do that. Coach O wouldn't do that either. Of course, the Bear never did that. Maybe this game will not be as close as I thought it would.

After reading this thread, why play the game?
Isn’t the Clemson QB 25-0 as a starter?
Didn't Clemson beat down Alabama last year by 28 points as a 6 point dog and nobody gave them a chance?
Dabo knows exactly what he’s doing.
I expect a nail biter down to the wire Monday night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom