Article Dan Arnold Hype In Arizona (1 Viewer)

Ediddy7023

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I’ve been hearing Dan Arnold could be the starter in Arizona. I think he has the ability but he couldn’t be trusted as a Saint. Maybe he has turned the corner.

Last edited:
he played well the last 2 weeks, to me there are some resemblances to what happened with Darren Waller 2 years ago.

eminem-apathy1.gif

I always liked him but yeah it seems that there were a couple of crucial drops that cost him. Maybe it was just the one...not sure.

We lacked the patience to wait for him to fully develop. He is a very good WR. He isn’t a TE but neither was Jimmy Graham.

If his hands improve even a bit, he's an asset for an offense. The NFCCG wasn't the only instance where his hands seemed less than reliable here...he dropped a few others in limited action in 2018 and bobbled an easy catch from Taysom in 2019 preseason that turned into a pick six. I would've been happy to keep him onboard as a project if we had the spot, but we ran out of room for him last year.

I’ve been hearing Dan Arnold could be the starter in Arizona. I think he has the ability but he couldn’t be trusted as a Saint. Maybe he has turned the corner.

Good for him.
But still pissed he dropped that TD in the Rams NFC CG...we go to the superbowl if he gets that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom