Article Dan Arnold Hype In Arizona (1 Viewer)

So, he can catch now?

At the bar I was at, many people were talking about watching for punt fakes every time the Rams punted up until that moment. It was no secret and it was just a failure of strategy/game planning on our part. In the heat of the game, drops happen, Drew will miss some passes, defenders will miss some tackles....No one's perfect over the course of 4 quarters, but that play was the most easily preventable that didn't involve Gary Cavaletto and Bill Vinovich.

Yeah that play is overshadowed. If not for the no call then that's probably the play of the game. Totally changed the game. I don't know if it was the camera angle or what but I knew it was coming. Johnny Hekker was awesome at fake punts and he did it frequently.

At the bar I was at, many people were talking about watching for punt fakes every time the Rams punted up until that moment. It was no secret and it was just a failure of strategy/game planning on our part.

No it was no secret. The Rams would try fake punts regularly. Didn't matter where they were on the field either. I used to watch them a lot because I had Gurley in my dynasty league. Hekker was a weapon. Dude could hit guys in stride.

2018 Dan Arnold had the same drop rate as 2018 Julio Jones. Are you saying Julio can't catch either?
Are you saying Dan Arnold is on HOF path like Julio?

Arnold is the typical .5 difference in one player to the next. You can only keep so many.

You can answer my question first, since it directly relates to your jibe about catching šŸ˜Ž

Nice straw man attempt, though
No strawman, I was pointing to the problem with your comparison. If Arnold was as productive as Julio, we would not have let him go. The guy had 10 catches in 2018 & 6 in 2019. :inspect:If your were rally serious you would have brought up Jimmy, who had 31 catches in year 1. Here are there stats:

No strawman, I was pointing to the problem with your comparison. If Arnold was as productive as Julio, we would not have let him go. The guy had 10 catches in 2018 & 6 in 2019. :inspect:If your were rally serious you would have brought up Jimmy, who had 31 catches in year 1. Here are there stats:
I understand, however, you asked if he could catch yet and I pointed out he dropped at the same rate that year as one of the best WR in football. So can Julio catch the ball? Or not?

Fact remains that a number of fans have held Arnold up against an unfair standard that said, be damned with the rest of your career, because of one catch you didn't make.

And it's ok, you don't have to agree with me šŸ˜Ž

He is a good fluid athlete. He did not handle physicality well with us.I imagine he does look good in tones down practices. Maybe he got better with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom