Danny Wuerffel's Backwards Helmet (1 Viewer)

How many of you saw that game -- and that play -- when it happened?

I raise my hand in disgust.

Saw it on TV, not in person. I will always be haunted by the Ditka years.

Boy, I remember that game. I don't belive I have ever felt lower and ashamed of being a Saints fan than that day.
Now I have seen some bad games in my time watching them but never ashamed of them. But that game I was just down right embarrassed for being a fan :covri:. Boy its great having Drew!

John Madden was calling a game a few years ago, when a player had his face mask twisted so that the face mask was on the side of his head. Madden said, " Man, he was Wuerffeled, well, actually, that's a half Wuerffel."

the one of aaron brooks washing his hands in the urinal is just as embarrassing for saints fans.

John Madden was calling a game a few years ago, when a player had his face mask twisted so that the face mask was on the side of his head. Madden said, " Man, he was Wuerffeled, well, actually, that's a half Wuerffel."

I usually complain about everything Madden has to say, but if he did say this it might be the greatest thing he ever said as an announcer. I'm used to "Well you have an offense and a defense and whoever scores the most points at the end of the day is going to win the game."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom