Davenport slated to play (1 Viewer)

Atlanta sports radio still makes fun of the Saints for trading up for Davenport. I’d love nothing more than to see Marcus blindside Matt Ryan and level that turd into oblivion.

Actually, it's from Ian Rapport and he says "there is optimism" that he could play. Until it's official, take it with a grain of salt for now. If he plays, I would have to imagine he would have to be fully healed up with no lingering pains. Payton is not shy about sidelining injured players for precautionary reasons, and we should be able to handle the Falcons without him.

They should take Matt Ryan out to save face.

Happy Thanksgiving Alaina! In a bizarre way, I am starting to like Matty. 1) He is probably the classiest of of all Turds 2) He chokes under pressure in every big game 3) And he usually chokes in tight games with us.

Keep playing Matty lol

If that turf toe is at all a question, I'd rather wait. You don't play around with that injury. It can end careers.

Happy Thanksgiving Alaina! In a bizarre way, I am starting to like Matty. 1) He is probably the classiest of of all Turds 2) He chokes under pressure in every big game 3) And he usually chokes in tight games with us.

Keep playing Matty lol
Well, aside from Brees he's the only tolerable personality at starting QB in the division. I mean, unless you count Fitzpatrick, which I don't. Come to think of it, I don't think I count Winston either. Okay, he's better than Cam, which isn't saying much.

If that turf toe is at all a question, I'd rather wait. You don't play around with that injury. It can end careers.
If he plays tonight it's probably a good sign the toe is good to go. I'll just trust the coaches who are in house and have their finger on the situation way more closely than what we think

If he plays, I would think he will be on a very limited snap count.

If he can go that is great. We probably don't need him tonight but it will good for him to get the rust knocked off now and get more reps leading up to those more challenging games coming up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom