Davenport slated to play (1 Viewer)

Happy Thanksgiving Alaina! In a bizarre way, I am starting to like Matty. 1) He is probably the classiest of of all Turds 2) He chokes under pressure in every big game 3) And he usually chokes in tight games with us.

Keep playing Matty lol
I only hate Poopie Pants because he's a Failcon. As a regular person, I have no issue with him. I'd probably eat crab legs with Winston but I won't take an Uber with him. Scam? I think still he's "special" so I'd talk to him .... reeaaalllllyyyy slowwwllly.

It would be going against recent history of this rivalry.

It is true these recent blow outs have come against teams that are unfamiliar with us - my theory is no team outside our division OR that hasn’t played us yet can beat us.

The only way the ‘07 Pats were gonna lose was to a team that already played them. They played the giants week 15 or 16 I think.

And yes I am saying we are as good as the ‘07 Pats.

Atlanta sports radio still makes fun of the Saints for trading up for Davenport. I’d love nothing more than to see Marcus blindside Matt Ryan and level that turd into oblivion.
I want to see a sack fumble and recover it for a TD.

If he plays he is truly ready to go. The Saints are going to be smart about it. We are winning without him so there's no reason to risk anything.

The coaches won't play Davenport unless he's ready to go. If he does play I hope he makes like difficult for the left tackle and Ryan. Ryan doesn't handle pressure real good and can turn into an interception machine. Also, going to need Davenport for the stretch run of the last 6 games. He's a difference maker.

It is true these recent blow outs have come against teams that are unfamiliar with us - my theory is no team outside our division OR that hasn’t played us yet can beat us.

The only way the ‘07 Pats were gonna lose was to a team that already played them. They played the giants week 15 or 16 I think.

And yes I am saying we are as good as the ‘07 Pats.

Yeah, there was an ESPN article on this game where an insider said basically the same thing. It’s almost impossible to prepare for the Saints unless you’ve seen them a few times. So they didn’t expect the same type of blowout in this one.

It makes sense. Still, we didn’t have Ingram last time around and our secondary is playing much better. I’m hoping that’s enough to give us a bit more separation.

Yeah, there was an ESPN article on this game where an insider said basically the same thing. It’s almost impossible to prepare for the Saints unless you’ve seen them a few times. So they didn’t expect the same type of blowout in this one.

It makes sense. Still, we didn’t have Ingram last time around and our secondary is playing much better. I’m hoping that’s enough to give us a bit more separation.

I think the momentum we are rolling with right now is as powerful as anything the league has ever seen. One more 40+ game and the stats prove that. I expect something like 45-24

Atlanta sports radio still makes fun of the Saints for trading up for Davenport. I’d love nothing more than to see Marcus blindside Matt Ryan and level that turd into oblivion.
Atlanta sport talk radio should take about the fact that there failclowns have a defensive minded coach and still can’t play defense !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom