Davenport slated to play (2 Viewers)

Sit him. The Falcons are the dirty birds for a reason. They play dirty. I have no doubt that one or more of the dirty Falcons offensive lineman will step on his foot if he plays. Probably the guy who barrel rolled P-Rob earlier in the year.

Well, aside from Brees he's the only tolerable personality at starting QB in the division. I mean, unless you count Fitzpatrick, which I don't. Come to think of it, I don't think I count Winston either. Okay, he's better than Cam, which isn't saying much.

I cant stand many people in our division...especially Matt Ryan

Since Sam Mills was on the Panthers and Delhomme its always created some odd thoughts. I always forget Horn was a Falcon for a minute...

I dont hate Christian Mcaffrey or Greg Olson, hate all the buccs... hate all the falcons lol...

With the way this defense has been playing I almost forgot about Davenport. Can't wait to see him back out there. He can help generate pressure with just the front four.

“Uh oh.” - Matt Ryan

This means Hendrickson is likely inactive. Which means another DE is likely active.

Based on current form we should destroy them, based on past history it should be close, could be a interesting game but l do feel very confident

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom