Deadpool 3 announced (2 Viewers)

I know it's a very unpopular opinion, but I would prefer the character be recast.
They will recast him... just like Patrick Stewart was just in Dr. Strange 2 as Charles Xavier, but you know if/when they introduce MCU Prof X, it will be a different actor.

Same with Reed Richards, etc.

I mean we just had three different Peter Parker's in a Spiderman movie.

They are building too a multiversal war, so things will probably get pretty screwy before the crescendo.

I doubt Deadpool plays a large plot in the main storyline, but he can riff off of it to make the peices fit.

I remember an interview with Jackman after Logan saying that he was done with the character with the only exception being Deadpool 3

T.J. Miller’s time in the “Deadpool” franchise has come to an end.

Miller, who appeared in “Deadpool” alongside Reynolds as his friend Weasel, said on the “Adam Corolla Show” podcast that he doesn’t envision working on another project with the actor.

“Would I work with him again? No, I would not work with him again,” Miller said.

Corolla asked Miller if the two were friends following filming.

“I got along with him a lot better on the first ‘Deadpool’ because he wasn’t a huge, huge movie star,” Miller said.

He said he had a “weird” interaction with the actor while filming the second installment of the franchise.

“We had a really weird moment on ‘Deadpool’ where he said, ‘Let’s do one more take.’ And then, as the character, he was horrifically mean to me as if I’m Weasel. So he was like, ‘You know what’s great about you, Weasel? You’re not the star, but you do just enough exposition so that it’s funny, and then we can leave and get back to the real movie,’” Miller said.

Miller added that he wasn’t asked to return to the franchise for “Deadpool 3.”

“I would not have done ‘Deadpool 3’ if they came to me and were like, ‘We want you to do ‘Deadpool 3,’ and we’re going to pay you twice as much,’” he said...........

Miller, who appeared in “Deadpool” alongside Reynolds as his friend Weasel, said on the “Adam Corolla Show” podcast that he doesn’t envision working on another project with the actor.

“Would I work with him again? No, I would not work with him again,” Miller said.

“I got along with him a lot better on the first ‘Deadpool’ because he wasn’t a huge, huge movie star,” Miller said.

He said he had a “weird” interaction with the actor while filming the second installment of the franchise.

“We had a really weird moment on ‘Deadpool’ where he said, ‘Let’s do one more take.’ And then, as the character, he was horrifically mean to me as if I’m Weasel. So he was like, ‘You know what’s great about you, Weasel? You’re not the star, but you do just enough exposition so that it’s funny, and then we can leave and get back to the real movie,’” Miller said.

“I would not have done ‘Deadpool 3’ if they came to me and were like, ‘We want you to do ‘Deadpool 3,’ and we’re going to pay you twice as much,’” he said...........

He has issues.

Miller's career has been long over. Not only was he Me Too'd, he also faced federal charges for a fake bomb threat, had numerous claims from coworkers about creating a hostile work environment, and beat up an Uber driver. He was the OG Ezra Miller.

Oh sheet, I wonder if they're related.

Miller's career has been long over. Not only was he Me Too'd, he also faced federal charges for a fake bomb threat, had numerous claims from coworkers about creating a hostile work environment, and beat up an Uber driver. He was the OG Ezra Miller.

I think Ezra might have honestly sought help. He apparently didn't think his behavior was a problem at all but when he heard they were considering removing him and/or shelving the movie completely is when I think he realized that maybe he does have a problem. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that scared him into genuinely seeking help and not just saying the words to say them.

I think Ezra might have honestly sought help. He apparently didn't think his behavior was a problem at all but when he heard they were considering removing him and/or shelving the movie completely is when I think he realized that maybe he does have a problem. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that scared him into genuinely seeking help and not just saying the words to say them.
Hopeful me with a belief in humanity believes the above...

Other me believes he is seeking "help" not because he has been moved to see his actions as wrong and the damage done to others, but because he sees the cost to him and sees seeking help as a way to avoid it.

I missed that

Hopeful me with a belief in humanity believes the above...

Other me believes he is seeking "help" not because he has been moved to see his actions as wrong and the damage done to others, but because he sees the cost to him and sees seeking help as a way to avoid it.
I could easily be wrong but I think there's a possibility that I'm right. I think we'd all want him to actually recognize that he has issues and wants to get better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom