Dennis Allen’s halftime speech vs Bucs?? (20 Viewers)

If Jim Haslett and DA had a baby, then that baby would say

“That was a heckuva job, keep doing what you’re doing!”

Did any of our sports journalists ask him what he said to the team at halftime and if he could please not say that again?

Watch his post game pressers. Could you imagine having to listen to that guy everyday? I’d rather set myself on fire while listening to Taylor Swift’s discography

Can't do it. Makes my ears bleed. If you listened to any one from 2022, you've heard them all.

Speaking out of curiosity, what music do you enjoy the most?
Blues, funk, jazz, jamband, instrumental, classical, 60s/70s rock, hip hop, 80s pop, 90s alternative, some 00s, 10s, 20s poprock, whatever Dr John is, 90s/00s rap, Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, and a splash of bluegrass

Was a music performance major, jazz guitarists, pianist and percussionist… have played at the Jazz Fest with my college Jazz Ensemble

Blues, funk, jazz, jamband, instrumental, classical, 60s/70s rock, hip hop, 80s pop, 90s alternative, some 00s, 10s, 20s poprock, whatever Dr John is, 90s/00s rap, Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, and a splash of bluegrass

Was a music performance major, jazz guitarists, pianist and percussionist… have played at the Jazz Fest with my college Jazz Ensemble

So elevator music…. I was close.

Maybe one day Taylor will play Jazzfest and you'll be able to respect her.

Do you really think Taylor Swift is that bad?
I’m not a 13 year old girl. Nothing about her songs appeal to me one bit. Do i believe she is talented? Yes, but i can find talent in many people.
Full disclosure:
I love and appreciate ALL genres of music, but her music is literally the same song over and over again. I believe it’s the same as Will Ferrell. He’s the same character in every movie, just with different names and they are both vastly overrated by people who are easily amused or impressed. Yes, I said that. I’m sure I just ruffled a lot of feathers and made some enemies with that last comment. I said what I said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom