Detellier on Laurinaitis (1 Viewer)

JL is pretty much a goner by #10... but to be honest I don't want him anyway... I'd rather try to trade for Jonathan VIlma, ortake my chances on one of these guys in the later rounds (if they're on the board):

I think we hav a chance to solidify our secondary with that #10 pick by taking Phillips, or even trading out of that spot and picking up a couple more picks in this deep draft.

I think Darrin Mustin (alabama ILB) and Jonathan Goff (Vanderbily ILB) are guys that may be sleepers, solid 40 + game defensive team leaders, work ethic guys who can play. Goff averages 9.42 tackles a game. Can pressure the QB as well as defense in coverage. I know Mustin is a QB of the d type who has the measurables and works his butt off. I don't know what the 40 time is on either of these guys tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV2DBTEP4kw
goff from 2006.

Personally, I like Rey Maualuga better than Laurinaitis. Maualuga has the size and speed to plug up running lanes as well as the size to take on offensive linemen. Laurinaitis is no where near 244 pds. Laurinaitis' big claim to fame is that he's the son of Animal.

I've read from quite a few sources that Rey Maualuga said that he is going to stay at USC for his senior year. Is there still word that he may enter the draft?

If so I would be more than happy to trade down and draft him, he has the potential to be a game changer in the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom