Diablo IV (1 Viewer)

If you salvage stuff- i believe you ca transmogrify and change the appearance of things EDIT - sorry i saw you meant the appearance of the face.

The exploding corpse is where its at for me- almost OP'd

I respecced a bit after posting that. I've got corpse explosion now too, and just got corpse tendrils, haven't messed with it yet. If I remember right corpse explosion in the beta was super OP, they brought the dmg down a ton, but its still good.

Also back to having my boney boys around. Maybe at higher level sacrifice will be worth it, but I think it's better atm to have them.

I also switched my core skill from blood surge to sever. Sever is cool. Shadow darting to the target and back, twirling scythe. I'm doing a lot more damage which is nice, but I did lose all that healing from the blood spells. Will see how it goes.

Welp I died. Butcher got me. FRESH MEAT. That's what I get for playing on World Tier 2 :geek:

My bad. Tackling content I should've levelled and geared up a bit more for. Also, I knew better than to leave those health regen skills behind. Though not sure they would've helped. My hardcore spidey-sense was tingling, trying to tell me I was too glass cannon-y.

Necro was cool, think I'm going to try something else. Or maybe I'll roll another necro. Time to walk the dog and think about it for a few. Then, once more into the breach :0056:

Welp I died. Butcher got me. FRESH MEAT. That's what I get for playing on World Tier 2 :geek:

My bad. Tackling content I should've levelled and geared up a bit more for. Also, I knew better than to leave those health regen skills behind. Though not sure they would've helped. My hardcore spidey-sense was tingling, trying to tell me I was too glass cannon-y.

Necro was cool, think I'm going to try something else. Or maybe I'll roll another necro. Time to walk the dog and think about it for a few. Then, once more into the breach :0056:
I like having that skeleton army fight for me!

I'm making one of each class and getting it to Kyovashad.

The Barb lunge attack reminds me of warrior charge in WoW. And I always thought that was the funnest skill in the game. ZOOM smack ZOOM smack ZOOM smack. Like it a lot.

Sorcerer's chain lightning is pretty ridiculous. Really cool skill. Ricochets back and forth quickly.

Rogue, fast damage and the most interesting evade/dash. Sometimes its a full roll, sometimes its a spin. Barry Sanders out there.

Remade Necro, starting his game now.

Haven't made a druid yet.

World tier two just means harder level? I chose world tier one and have just gotten to the merchant Lorath told me to go to. Love Ralph Ineson, his voice rocks. I’m enjoying the game…all I do is spam buttons but it’s fun lol.

World tier two just means harder level? I chose world tier one and have just gotten to the merchant Lorath told me to go to. Love Ralph Ineson, his voice rocks. I’m enjoying the game…all I do is spam buttons but it’s fun lol.
World Tier 2 is I think 20% more xp for monsters, and 15% more gold. But, everything is significantly harder to kill, especially bosses. The loot is the same for both tiers.

If I’ve never played a Diablo game, what should I do to see whether it’s for me? I use to game about 15 years ago before life started to get busy…but Zelda and hope of NCAA coming back brought me back.

It's really not worth it, even with the xp boost its slower than world tier 1 because of the difficulty. I'm just being a tryhard 🤡
I get it, as for me tho real life has kicked my butt plenty so I don’t try too hard on my games. I need to conquer those. 😂

If I’ve never played a Diablo game, what should I do to see whether it’s for me? I use to game about 15 years ago before life started to get busy…but Zelda and hope of NCAA coming back brought me back.
You could check out Path of Exile. It's a free-to-play arpg ('action' role-playing game, what this style of game is called). It's super complex and not for everyone. It's fun but doesn't have the polish of a blizzard game. It would give you a feel for the gameplay loop common to these games. It's available on pc, just googled it and looks like you can get it on xbox and playstation as well.

There is also Diablo Immortal. It's a phone game. It's faced a lot of criticism for being pay-to-win, mobile game cash grab etc, but it's free, you could check it out.

This is a decent overview of the game. Concise rundown of the basics.

Just jump in.

I liked path of the exile a lot more than diablo 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom