Dick Stockton (1 Viewer)

Pocket Hercules

Always Locked In
Reaction score
Whose butt do we need to smooch to get Dick Stockton on the mic for one of our games? Seems like it's been years, but if nothing else, it's been so long that it makes me wonder if he has requested not to call our games or something. Which would suck.

Whose butt do we need to smooch to get Dick Stockton on the mic for one of our games? Seems like it's been years, but if nothing else, it's been so long that it makes me wonder if he has requested not to call our games or something. Which would suck.
He did the 1st Atlanta game.

He's been around forever it seems. I believe he called Carleton Fisk's famous home run in the 75 World Series.

Sadly, he's starting to fall victim to father time. Makes a lot of mistakes these days.

Loved him in his prime. He and Kevin Harlan are two of the best ever to me.

Yeah, Stockton is now like the D team for
fox. Really enjoyed him with Moose and Siragusa during our 2006 divisional game.

Sadly, he's starting to fall victim to father time. Makes a lot of mistakes these days.
I don't really care. It's the voice for me. It's presentation. There's a woman calling the Bills-Dolphins game today. She's totally on top of the call and a true professional. And it sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Don't ever want her to call one of our games. Dead Falcon away.

Still no Dick Stockton games since this thread was started two years ago, and it had been several years prior to starting this thread. It cannot be coincidental, and it's driving me crazy that I can't find the answer šŸ˜›

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom