Did Chris Simms suffer a brain injury? (WR rankings) (1 Viewer)

Angry fans comment/vote/share more. It's the Colin Cowherd method, as performed with Phil Simms' perceptive talents.

Simms turning in his lists each week:

tenor.gif

Maybe. Also, Chris Simms career stats suggest he didn't know how to find a receiver when he played, so I'm not surprised he fails to find the best one now. That's an 8 year career to produce a lot of suck.

Screenshot_20181017-094736.png

Who cares? He's trying to be the next Skip Bayless. It seems every week there is a thread on here overreacting to this clown's opinions like they mean something. I never see Chris Simms' name mentioned anywhere else.

He's been a Saints hater since getting drafted. Then after washing out, he's continued it. It's like he completely ignores everything they do when making all of his rankings and whatever else he writes. Just so he doesn't have to acknowledge how disgustingly wrong he's been with about 95% of his Saints projections and opinions over the past however long.

Dude is quite literally a tool and a loser. I can see why a QB with 12 TD's over an 8 year career might not appreciate the excellence of a Drew Brees. He's an absolute fraud. Is he even on tv or just internet?

Chris Simms is an idiot. He lived off his fathers name his entire time in the NFL. He doesn't know anything and for some reason hates the Saints.

So tell me who owed Phil Simms a big favor to get his son these TV gigs? I mean really, what qualifies him as an expert on anything?

He hated
Who cares? He's trying to be the next Skip Bayless. It seems every week there is a thread on here overreacting to this clown's opinions like they mean something. I never see Chris Simms' name mentioned anywhere else.

No, in this case, he just hates the Saints and has for a long time.

You don't become the next Skip Bayless slighting small markets.

Love how he was claiming winning is just as important as individual stats when it comes to rankings (esp QB...). However, almost half those WR's play on teams with losing season records...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom