DNS issue.. (1 Viewer)

I've been getting through on domain name since the get-go. IE and RoadRunner server......

I've been getting through on domain name since the get-go. IE and RoadRunner server......
I'm on RoadRunner also. I was able to get through using domain name early yesterday morning. Around noon, it stopped working. When I got up this morning, it was still not working. As of about 30 minutes ago, the domain name was working again.

finally after hours of trying I am here on domain name. Now I know why I couldn't get on last night. Cox.

Same as most here....I got on with no problem yesterday; sr.com is one of my home pages that comes up automatically when I log onto the internet. A couple of times during the day I got "page cannot be found", but a refresh a couple minutes later would fix it. Last night, however, there was no getting into sr.com. Drew was having the same problem in Syracuse. This morning, it loaded up just like normal. I need to save that IP address just in case there's a problem in the future again. Just to confirm, is this the correct IP address? 74.52.109.100

Thanks!!

have any of u ip guys tried flushing and re-registerring your dns? or is the problem higher up?

start-run- 'cmd'
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns

I have been using the domain since the start. Comcast at home and unknown server at school.

So how many of you are getting through using saintsreport.com rather than through the IP?

I am still accessing it via the saintsreport.com however my user name and password never seem to be saved -- I have to re login each time

Domain was working yesterday, but was timing out late afternoon. This morning I have to use the IP still.

im using saintsreport.com I know it takes up to 48 hours for it to fully resolve in on the server, so everybody should give it a little time.

I seem to be working fully functional today.

the '48 hours' for propigation is a thing of the past.. DNS is supposed to be completely spread within 4-6 hours after a change with the newer W3C TTL requirements. been like that for roughly 2 years now.. this was just a goofy issue... it happens..

meanwhile andrus, dns just started resolving for me at the office

Was working with saintsreport.com this morning after not working yesterday. However, now having to use IP again.

Domain name worked for me yesterday, then for some reason went down. I called a few family members and it was down for them as well. They used:

Bell South - N.O.
Charter - Mandeville
Charter - Denton, TX (me)

Right now it's 10:32 AM and Charter in Texas and in Mandeville work using the Domain and not straight IP. Not sure about Bell South since my aunt is at work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom