Do u eat/drink more during nailbiter? (1 Viewer)

Saint Mom

Still Cheering!
Reaction score
Just wondering, cuz I devoured 9 Reese's PB cups, a large bag of popcorn, every walnut
and brazil nut in da house ...also drank 3 cups of coffee & some OJ...(in the 2nd half !!! )
Be honest... am I the lone pig here? ~Thanks

I got pickled during the game yesterday if that's what you're asking.

I only drank ice tea for the first half of the game, and by the end of the night...well...its 3pm and I haven't left bed yet (and yes i work full time)

I can NOT eat during a game. Unless the Saints are either comfortably ahead or getting destroyed. I can probably down something at halftime if i am extremely hungry. But unless the Saints are ahead big time with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, i can not eat anything during a game.

You guys are young ...i have no such excuse (i'm a great-grandma)
.....so far I'm still Miss PIGGY

Pabst blue ribbon and American Spirits a-plenty.

I can NOT eat during a game. Unless the Saints are either comfortably ahead or getting destroyed. I can probably down something at halftime if i am extremely hungry. But unless the Saints are ahead big time with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, i can not eat anything during a game.

This.

I don't drink alot during any Saints game though. I like to remember what I'm seeing later.:hihi: Unless it's a loss, then all bets are off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom