Do you take naps? (1 Viewer)

I don't nap - I like naps but I'm usually too spun up to just fall asleep. I prefer to do other things with my time. I get it, naps feel great, but it's never been part of my lifestyle.
I feel like there's no way they're healthy for me but it boils down to a choice. I can not nap and feel like arse late afternoon or early evening and end up just watching TV or squeeze off 20-30 minutes and get stuff done.

Just woke up from a 5 minute nap in chapel
Church was always a great place for a nap

Also, naps must be taken on the sofa or on top of the bed under a light blanket, and you must remain in your clothes (nekkid if you have company). Getting under the covers constitutes sleep, not a nap.

Last edited:
Church was always a great place for a nap

Also, naps must be taken on the sofa or on top of the bed under a light blanket, and you must remain in your clothes (nekkid if you have company). Getting under the covers constitutes sleep, not a nap.
I do the recliner with hat covering my eyes and the TV on so I can hear it and depending on what show is on I know what time it is.

I do the recliner with hat covering my eyes and the TV on so I can hear it and depending on what show is on I know what time it is.
Recliners are great for naps. Football game on with sound turned down.

98% of the time while napping I will also be joined by the cat, who is constitutionally unable to resist a warm place for her nap.

Recliners are great for naps. Football game on with sound turned down.

98% of the time while napping I will also be joined by the cat, who is constitutionally unable to resist a warm place for her nap.
When MBR wanted new chairs for the den I judged them on napability.

Aside from baby on chest napping, my favorite naps used to be on the couch in my old Brooklyn apt, cubs game on tv and Village Voice paper mostly fallen on floor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom