Do you think we'll Hear about this ALL WEEK (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints have NEVER won a Road Playoff Game

I certainly hope we hear all week long
and then after this week
I hope we hear
they can't win on the road in the playoffs against a team with a winning record
discounting our Seattle Win
that would be awesome

Doesn't the Super Bowl count as an road playoff game?

No, I think the majority of the focus will be on the fact that a 7-9 team is hosting a playoff game. No one will really care about the Saints 0-3 road playoff record because they all expect us to win this week.

I think we will be hearing about how the Seahawks have no chance. I hope the Saints don't buy it. Hopefully, this will be a tune up for Brees heading into a brutal Divisional Round looming.

I think we will be hearing about how the Seahawks have no chance. I hope the Saints don't buy it. Hopefully, this will be a tune up for Brees heading into a brutal Divisional Round looming.
^ this

No, I think the majority of the focus will be on the fact that a 7-9 team is hosting a playoff game. No one will really care about the Saints 0-3 road playoff record because they all expect us to win this week.
^ and this

all the talk this week will be how the 7-9 Seahawks either a) shouldn't be in the playoffs or b) shouldn't be hosting a playoff game against an 11-5 Saints team. no one will care about the Saints playoff record in true road games

and don't forget about Reggie Bush facing Pete Carroll

Kind of of similar to last year about being "RUSTY" after the bye. Look how that turned out. Reggie had a big game and hope today was just a glimps of Reggie going off again like he did the Cardinals.

I guess the SB didn't count as a Road playoff game?

We'll here about the Seahawks standing no chance. Can't take them lightly. I'm not worried though. Who Dat!

Doesn't the Super Bowl count as an road playoff game?

That's an interesting question. The AFC has the even numbered SB's and the odd are for the NFC. So they are designated the 'home' team but are playing on neutral fields - unless of course the Saints make it to the SB in 2013 - that would be home field advantage - that has never happened - yet.

I guess the SB didn't count as a Road playoff game?

We'll here about the Seahawks standing no chance. Can't take them lightly. I'm not worried though. Who Dat!
Nope... the SB is a neutral site game... not a road game (and by the sound of SunLife Stadium during SBXLIV... it shoulda been a home game)

Ya, but that is how they will hype it on the other end in an attempt to show that Seattle actually has a chance to make it sound more interesting to the audience. Seattle is 7-9 and hosting the Superbowl Champions, who are favor by over 10 pointsBUT the Saints are 0-3 in road playoff games. Also Reggie Bush,Ellis, C.Brown Vs. their college coach.
Hasselbeck updates Vs starting Whitehurst- Our Injuries to Colston,Thomas Ivory,Jenkins, Graham..ect

I think we will be hearing about how the Seahawks have no chance. I hope the Saints don't buy it.

Show the video of the Browns, Cards, and Bucs games and if they still buy it, shane on them!

Well guys, to be perfectly honest, if we can't beat a seahawks team that limped into the playoff's we didn't deserve to be there.

We need to play well, we cannot turn the ball over anymore, this is the postseason now. O-line needs to come out and smack people off the line and drew just needs to be drew without some fluky INT striking us at the wrong time and we will win by 2-3 TD's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom