Dolphins Receiving Offers (1 Viewer)

BWS

Reaction score
From kffl.com:

Dolphins | Team receiving offers for No. 1 overall pick
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:09:12 -0700

Omar Kelly, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have received trade offers for the top selection in the 2008 NFL Draft, according to general manager Jeff Ireland. Ireland expects more offers to come as the draft approaches, but at the moment the team is prepared to use their No. 1 overall pick in the draft.

If Miami trades the #1 pick, that could kill the possibility of trading up for Dorsey (or not).

If they deal it and Dorsey is taken then so be it and we move on to a trade with Ellis. #1 seems a bit far to climb for Dorsey.

I think that as soon as Miami signs a #1 pick either Gholston or Long we strike at the #2 pick for Dorsey.

#1 seems a bit far to climb for Dorsey.

I do agree with this statement, but not because I don't think he's the best player in this draft, just because it would be too high to trade up for just about anyone. But he is the best player in this draft, imo.

This could be Atlanta trading up to get someone, which would be fine by me. Throw some of those 2nd round picks at Miami and don't get all those great players...

This could be Atlanta trading up to get someone, which would be fine by me. Throw some of those 2nd round picks at Miami and don't get all those great players...

And that's exactly how you wreck a franchise. But im not complaining. Give the dolphins them second round picks :worthy:

Maybe Parcells Drafts Dorsey and switches him to DE in the 3/4 System?
Maybe he drafts Dorsey for insurance and than sells the pick to the highest bidder and get who he is really after.
Ryan
McFadden
Gholston
J. Long
C.Long

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom