Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (1 Viewer)

What if they never actually game planned for him but told the QB not to throw it if the receiver is covered? Not changing the game plan to accommodate DRC but still very aware of his presence on the field.

If it was important enough to tell the QB that then I assume the Coach would have included that in the gameplan.......but to answer your question honestly, I have no idea. And for all of you saying he killed it at the Senior Bowl, Mike Mayock showed clip after clip where he looked lost in senior bowl practices where he actually got turned completely around a few times. The guy has not proven himself to be the beast so many claim......even at the Senior Bowl.

If it was important enough to tell the QB that then I assume the Coach would have included that in the gameplan.......but to answer your question honestly, I have no idea. And for all of you saying he killed it at the Senior Bowl, Mike Mayock showed clip after clip where he looked lost in senior bowl practices where he actually got turned completely around a few times. The guy has not proven himself to be the beast so many claim......even at the Senior Bowl.

that's why it's called PRACTICE!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom