Don't know if anyone has seen this (1 Viewer)

yeh, because punting the ball back to the SF offense worked out so well the rest of the game.
u have a great punter should have used them i rather SF drive the length of the field than to have done something stupid like that.

Yep I could see belichick exposing the heck outta of that if it didn't exist.
Just Belicheck? Again, question remains. What's stopping anyone from exploiting it by simply throwing it to an eligible receiver who is inside the gunner? I guess that's what CSP should have instructed TH to do.

Not gonna blame the refs for a bone headed mistake sp made. That's an easy out for him and special teams. He outsmarts himself sometimes being aggressive.
and if the refs did their job, it's defensive holding, automatic first down and Payton looks like a genius. Payton's biggest downfall was expecting the refs to make a call against anyone but the Saints.

Just Belicheck? Again, question remains. What's stopping anyone from exploiting it by simply throwing it to an eligible receiver who is inside the gunner? I guess that's what CSP should have instructed TH to do.

I'm sure more would but he's the king of deception so he's the first person that popped up in my mind lol

From here on out , every time a team punts to us CSP should have our guys grab the gunners and not let go until the return is over. Dare the chump refs to throw the flag. The refs will absolutely flag us but it would be a nice to force the NFL to show its bias

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom