Dream scenario re Cowboys HC (1 Viewer)

In my 'dream' scenario nobody - NOBODY - accepts the job of Cowboys HC so Jerrah decides to coach the team himself. He becomes the first Owner/GM/Coach in all of sports.

I think that Dallas should hire Chevy Chase as the Head Coach and Rick Moranis as the OC. They could run the Annexation of Puerto Rico and shock the NFL. They should also hire Denzel Washington as the DC (based on how amazing he was in Remember the Titans).

Payton is 56 dude lol. He’s got 20 years before he’s pushed into retirement if he wants it. For reference, Belichick is 67 with no hint at retirement.

Also, why in the blue hell would Carmichael make a lateral move to a team going nowhere?

At some point, David Shaw is going to get a NFL HC job, and when he does... I honestly believe he will do very well.

...with that said, I hope Dallas hires Emmitt Smith as their next HC.

Saints win Super Bowl. Dallas hires Dan Campbell as HC, who hires Pete Carmichael as OC. Saints hire Joe Brady as OC, who is groomed as Payton successor. Saints start a whole new era of offensive dominance following Payton’s retirement with 4 rings. Somebody pinch me quick.

In my dream scenario, Dallas re-hires Dave Campo to rebuild the franchise, and the Saints staff remains 100% intact. Not because nobody wants 'em, but because they love being here and don't want to leave without rings.

In my 'dream' scenario nobody - NOBODY - accepts the job of Cowboys HC so Jerrah decides to coach the team himself. He becomes the first Owner/GM/Coach in all of sports.
Paul Brown?

Why would Carmichael swap his role as an OC figurehead in NO to an OC figurehead in Dallas?

If I was the Bengals.. id throw a big NFL HC job at Joe Brady, if Im drafting Burrow.

everyone is going "poor joe burrow going to bengals" and Im going... wow... AJ Green stays healthy Burrow is going to have a great transition.

Is it March yet? The SP to Dallas crap starting early this year...

oh yeah, they finally let go of their paper tiger.
I should have seen this coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom