Eagles could help us and possibly beat Rams? (1 Viewer)

The pressure is on the rams now. We'll see how they respond. I just hope this is a reminder to our own team to stay focused and hungry. Just win tomorrow
I think the pressure was already on them and this is the result. But, yeah, now they not only need help ... ours ... they have to worry about swapping No. 2 for No. 3 to the Bears.

Feel free. This one had blowout written all over it. Depleted Eagles secondary to the point maybe 2 guys in that secondary were on the team to start this season, to go on the road against one of the best passing games in the NFL. I simply didn't factor in that the Rams would forget how to offense.
You also had the Rams way overrated in your head.

First off, how are they going to win by 30 when they can't play defense against viable offenses?

They are a TERRIBLE defense. No other way around it. Except for occasionally pressure on the QB, they don't do anything else well.

And Jared Goff is not a big time QB, nowhere near. I predict them one and done in the playoffs once again. I truly believe he will be known as a post season failure once his career is over.

Just bumping this to the top for no particular reason. ??

I thought about this thread last night. I had a feeling it was going to be bumped. I was a little surprised to see people talking like it would be beyond the realm of possibility for the Eagles to win this game. This is the NFL and you can't dismiss any team but especially not a well coached team like the Eagles with talent all over the field.

well the squirrel got that nut and helped us out now we need to show appreciation for that. and beat the panthers

And the dinosaurs were once the dominant species on the planet (LOL)... a fact which is about as relevant to this weekends games when it comes to potential and likely outcomes... the past does not predict future, nor does it have any logical baring on the events to come.

I am as die hard as they come... I'd love to get the #1 seed... I'd do back flips if we somehow win out and the Rams lose one... But realistically (and likely)... If the Rams don't drop one to the Bears this weekend... we'll be the #2 seed, and again, I am fine with that.

I am using the words "realistically and likely" here... I know there is a "chance".... There is also a chance that the Rams will go on a 4 game slide and make all this a moot point... same for us... but that's not realistic... nor likely.
This post is a reminder of why fan forums exist. If realistically and likely were definitive outcomes, there would be no reason to play the games and nothing for fans to speculate about. In sports, it could always happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom