Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (3 Viewers)

I am surprised that we have not gotten a season ticket holder-wide communication given how close it is until the scheduled opening day. Other teams have made decision, but apparently the Saints are not there yet.

It's been a couple weeks since I requested a refund so I sent an email requesting estimate on when I'd receive it. They said 4-6 weeks.

Damn. Didn't take nearly as long. How are you requesting - check or credit card refund?

Damn. Didn't take nearly as long. How are you requesting - check or credit card refund?

I haven't requested a particular way. But I paid with a credit card so I'm expecting a simple reversal.

So it looks like they are just going to go game by game in terms of canceling fans. This seems like a ploy to just hold on to our money until the end of the season rather than make a decision early and refunding people. I don't know that is whats motivating but thats how it comes across to me. I know I have the option to process the refund now, I guess that is what I need to do, I was hoping too have the option to go to playoff games if things have normalized by then (unlikely I know)

So it looks like they are just going to go game by game in terms of canceling fans. This seems like a ploy to just hold on to our money until the end of the season rather than make a decision early and refunding people. I don't know that is whats motivating but thats how it comes across to me. I know I have the option to process the refund now, I guess that is what I need to do, I was hoping too have the option to go to playoff games if things have normalized by then (unlikely I know)

I think it's the best plan for in case fans get to come to a few games. If we happen to have a full season, fans will want to be there more and more if the Saints are doing well. Anyone who does not want to wait it out, can just refund their whole season on their own decision now. This allows for flexibility for everyone.

After the latest email announcing no fans at the Sept 13 TB game I sent this last night:

I’d like a refund now for the two cancelled preseason games, the regular season game on Sept 13 to be played without fans, and all three associated parking passes.

Please make contact with me immediately to inform me of the method of refund. Thanks.

I got this reply this morning:

Refunds for any or all games cancelled will be credited or refunded to you at the end of the season once we see how many games are cancelled throughout the season.

Not sure I like the idea of them holding my cash for services already not delivered.

This is my exchange with them from this week. I requested a refund two weeks ago and just need a credit card charge reversed. I have the six months no interest and I'm about to be paying interest.

Is there an estimate on how much longer the refund will take?

Due to the high volume of request 4 – 6 weeks

4-6 weeks just to reverse a credit card charge?

yes we are processing in the order in which they were received and have a high volume of request.

I need mine this week.

(no response)

After the latest email announcing no fans at the Sept 13 TB game I sent this last night:

I’d like a refund now for the two cancelled preseason games, the regular season game on Sept 13 to be played without fans, and all three associated parking passes.

Please make contact with me immediately to inform me of the method of refund. Thanks.

I got this reply this morning:

Refunds for any or all games cancelled will be credited or refunded to you at the end of the season once we see how many games are cancelled throughout the season.

Not sure I like the idea of them holding my cash for services already not delivered.

So basically this confirms that unless you ask for a full refund they are holding on to your money until December/January. By that time it will be so close to payment for next year they will just keep the money then.

So basically this confirms that unless you ask for a full refund they are holding on to your money until December/January. By that time it will be so close to payment for next year they will just keep the money then.

Yes. And if you ask for a full refund you could have to wait six weeks.

Unfortunately the decision was made for me ... I'm in the first 8 rows so those seats are "removed" this year due to COVID for the entire season (UGH!) and then to make things worse, they are removed permanently next year for the addition of end zone suites (UGH again!). -- So I will never get to enjoy my seats again!
That really sucks.

Glad I asked very early, because this is absolutely terrible customer service.

lol wow. what insanely bad customer service. Gayle should be ashamed. Reversing a credit card charge is not something that should take 6 weeks. insanity. Glad i requested mine early and got full refund, this is a joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom