News ESPN, Fox, and Warner Bros. Team Up For Sports Streaming Service to Launch in Fall (1 Viewer)

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The article says NBC and CBS aren't part of the group, but wouldn't surprise me if they get on board sometime in the future

Here’s a list of what will be available on the service:

Pro FootballNFL | UFL
BasketballNBA | WNBA
BASEBALLMLB
HOCKEYNHL
COLLEGE SPORTSThousands of games and events, multiple sports, across nearly two dozen conferences, including:ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, SEC | 40 NCAA Championship Events |NCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball Tournaments |The College Football Playoff
GolfPGA Tour | PGA Championship | The Masters | TGL
Grand Slam TennisWimbledon | US Open | Australian Open
CYCLINGGiro d’Italia | UCI Mountain Bike World Cup | Giro Donne
SoccerFIFA World Cup | U.S. SoccerNWSL | MLS | LALIGA | Bundesliga | UEFA | CONCACAF
Combat SportsUFC | Top Rank
AutoFormula 1 | NASCAR | 24 Hours of Le Mans

The article says NBC and CBS aren't part of the group, but wouldn't surprise me if they get on board sometime in the future

Here’s a list of what will be available on the service:

Pro FootballNFL | UFL
BasketballNBA | WNBA
BASEBALLMLB
HOCKEYNHL
COLLEGE SPORTSThousands of games and events, multiple sports, across nearly two dozen conferences, including:ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, SEC | 40 NCAA Championship Events |NCAA Men’s & Women’s Basketball Tournaments |The College Football Playoff
GolfPGA Tour | PGA Championship | The Masters | TGL
Grand Slam TennisWimbledon | US Open | Australian Open
CYCLINGGiro d’Italia | UCI Mountain Bike World Cup | Giro Donne
SoccerFIFA World Cup | U.S. SoccerNWSL | MLS | LALIGA | Bundesliga | UEFA | CONCACAF
Combat SportsUFC | Top Rank
AutoFormula 1 | NASCAR | 24 Hours of Le Mans
I’m in it for the tennis!

I’m in it for the tennis!
My tennis game is on point!!!
I’m building up the courage to challenge Andy Roddick. I see him in my store every week, but I don’t want to bother him. I would lose obviously, but I want to see how it feels to play against a former Grand Slam winner

I’m building up the courage to challenge Andy Roddick. I see him in my store every week, but I don’t want to bother him. I would lose obviously, but I want to see how it feels to play against a former Grand Slam winner
Funny you should say that. I don’t follow him, but I did see a recent interview with him discussing how delusional fans of tennis ( and really all sports) can be thinking they could keep up with and possibly win a game against even a lower level pro. I’ll see if I can find it and link it

Funny you should say that. I don’t follow him, but I did see a recent interview with him discussing how delusional fans of tennis ( and really all sports) can be thinking they could keep up with and possibly win a game against even a lower level pro. I’ll see if I can find it and link it
Yeah send me that link. My employees don’t think I can win a game against him, but I sure want to try.

Here is the link:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom