News ESPN, Fox, and Warner Bros. Team Up For Sports Streaming Service to Launch in Fall (1 Viewer)

THIS. I thought this was incorrect. I still do. I've stated why and you seemed to agree that the Fox weekly national broadcast would be included too. But now we're here again. It's find to disagree. Move on.

OK. Done with you. Back on ignore. You're the one who keeps making dumb assumptions. From the same post, before the words you thought were incorrect:

Yeah, except you have to remember that the NFL has already signed exclusive contracts for most of their games. The only ones that you'll get to see on this new service are those games assigned to one of the participants of this service. They won't bust NFL Sunday Ticket or those games already assigned elsewhere.

Next time read ALL the words. They make more sense that way. Entire post for an entire thought. :byee:

OK. Done with you. Back on ignore. You're the one who keeps making dumb assumptions. From the same post, before the words you thought were incorrect:

Next time read ALL the words. They make more sense that way. Entire post for an entire thought. :byee:

Dear Lord, you don't even know what you're saying anymore. I didn't make any assumptions. I just repeated what's in the article. YOU are making the assumption that they're lying about having Fox.

You: it'll only be MNF
Me: I dont think thats right. It's going to have Fox so they'll likely show the weekly games.
You: NO! It's just Fox Sports!
Me: The article said it would.
You: I'm telling you it probably won't, bookmark this article!
Me: Here's the list of channels included...Fox, FS1, FS2.
You: ...I'm telling you bro, thats not happening.
Me: okay? The article says it will have NFL games.
You: Nope, just MNF! All other games are spoken for! There's contracts and stuff!
Me: Fox has a contractual rights to show certain games. Those games will probably be included with MNF
You: Yeah, those might be.
Me: Ok, we agree
You: face palm
Me: ???
You: you're making assumptions!!!

Do men hit harder, genuinely asking not trying be funny tennis just seem to me to be more level with the limited court space and you can only put so much power without losing control. I have a very limited knowledge on tennis I never thought the advantage would be to something like basketball or something

All good and a very good question! Yeah, it’s a mix of power, footwork and control and it’s just not fair to compare! Serena for example, GOAT, based her game on overpowering her opponents. If she would play vs the men, she would be pulled off the court and forced to play defense the entire match. They wouldn’t allow here to hit her shots in her strike zone, and the match would be over pretty fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom