News ESPN, Fox, and Warner Bros. Team Up For Sports Streaming Service to Launch in Fall (2 Viewers)

Funny you should say that. I don’t follow him, but I did see a recent interview with him discussing how delusional fans of tennis ( and really all sports) can be thinking they could keep up with and possibly win a game against even a lower level pro. I’ll see if I can find it and link it

Serena Williams is possibly the GOAT of ladies tennis. However, if she played on the Men’s circuit, she would probably be ranked around 500. And she is pretty damn good.

So what they're saying is that there is going to be another channel that I have to find a stream of? Because unless it is reasonably priced and they have all of what I'm looking for on one service, there is zero chance I'm paying for it. Gone are the days where I pay 100% of the asking price to watch 1% of the content. We'll see what they come up with, but I'm skeptical.

Funny you should say that. I don’t follow him, but I did see a recent interview with him discussing how delusional fans of tennis ( and really all sports) can be thinking they could keep up with and possibly win a game against even a lower level pro. I’ll see if I can find it and link it

Andy Roddick once beat that douche canoe from barstool sports while using a frying pan as a tennis racket.

Serena Williams is possibly the GOAT of ladies tennis. However, if she played on the Men’s circuit, she would probably be ranked around 500. And she is pretty damn good.
John McEnroe got in deep water for saying that she couldn’t handle even a non ranked men’s tennis player. Man did he catch flack for that one

And then you can add on Disney+, Hulu+, Paramount+, and Max for separate fees.. Yay!

And looks like I still need Peacock and USA (Sling) for Premier League soccer.

So what they're saying is that there is going to be another channel that I have to find a stream of? Because unless it is reasonably priced and they have all of what I'm looking for on one service, there is zero chance I'm paying for it. Gone are the days where I pay 100% of the asking price to watch 1% of the content. We'll see what they come up with, but I'm skeptical.

LOL, I guess it depends on where you're coming from. If they add NBC and CBS, this could be the death knell for cable and satellite tv. I'd sign up in a heartbeat. That's all the sports I need so no need for live tv anymore. They could fairly charge $24.99 for this. Which means it'll probably be $39.99 😡, but even then I'd consider it because it's still beats all the live TV package options.

Also, I like sports outside of the NFL. Basketball, women's tennis, soccer, CRICKET, rugby, college football, March Madness, women's volleyball, gymnastics, USA Track and Field, college track and field. I'm watching any and all of that.

For me, absolutely worthless!
Will they ever offer single team seasons? I ONLY watch Saints football, nothing else. I don't even have a TV at the moment. The only reason I bought one when I moved is to watch the Saints when they are on broadcast(VERY seldom in this market).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom