ESPN's Pat Y: Ranking the NFC South RBs (3 Viewers)

And even Saints fans are to blame...

It's crazy. He's done more than Hamilton and Reggie and Mike Bell, yet people are on here, spewing statements about how "Reggie will be this" or "Mike Bell could be this" (after Bell's preseason performance last year).

How about we judge them on what they are? When Reggie starts consistently outplaying PT at the RB position, then go for it. Rank him higher. But it's stupid, especially with Reggie, to rank him on his potential. How many years have we seen with Reggie just completely go south because of an injury or something?

I think Reggie will do about as good as everyone else, but I'm not going to rank him any higher until I actually see it done.
Actually, it isn't stupid to rank them according to potential, because that was the whole point of this series of rankings.
Just so you know where I’m coming from, these rankings aren’t going to be based entirely on a player's entire career. They’re going to be based on where the player is at in his career right now and what I project from him this coming season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom