Every team’s health rating… (1 Viewer)

The Saints are near the bottom. The only teams ranked worse than us are the Giants, Packers and Ravens.

Screenshot_20211207-091051_Chrome.jpg

How badly has your team been hurt? The Saints' injuries have been overwhelming, both in terms of quantity and quality of players. They lost receiver Michael Thomas for the entire season. They haven't won a game since QB Jameis Winston tore his left ACL in Week 8, and now backup Taysom Hill is hurt, too. Offensive stars like running back Alvin Kamara and offensive tackles Terron Armstead and Ryan Ramczyk have missed a combined 12 games. They even lost former Pro Bowl kicker Wil Lutz for the season -- and have tried four replacements since. The toll? Their first five-game losing streak in a single season since coach Sean Payton arrived in 2006, and a strong chance they will miss the playoffs after winning the past four NFC South titles. -- Mike Triplett

The raw numbers cannot show positional considerations. If you have starters at OL, DL, RB, and CB out for a game, for example, that's different from having both starting OTs and both starting DEs out for a game. It's still 4 players in both cases.

How is the Packers health rating lower than us?
I know right, Last I checked they still have their starting QB. The ratings need to be weighted based on position/depth chart position affected.

We're down QB1, WR1, RB1, RT1, RG1, LT1, TE1, DE2, DE3, FlexDB1 (CGJ), K (really important BTW)
- and with all of this we were down QB2 for a period...

not sure how anyone's else's starting lineup is similarly whacked.

I know right, Last I checked they still have their starting QB. The ratings need to be weighted based on position/depth chart position affected.

We're down QB1, WR1, RB1, RT1, RG1, LT1, TE1, DE2, DE3, FlexDB1 (CGJ), K (really important BTW)
- and with all of this we were down QB2 for a period...

not sure how anyone's else's starting lineup is similarly whacked.
You could even say RB2 due to Tony Jones Jr and even the game MI missed.

Where are we slotted in the draft right now ? 7th or 8th ? Definitely top 10 so far…
Right now 8th. The teams that are below the Saints:

Giants
Bears
Seahawks
Jets
Texans
Jaguars
Lions

The Saints are also on the longest losing streak in the NFL. The Jaguars are second on a 4 game losing streak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom