Everything Everywhere All At Once (Movie) (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to search but I didn't see anything about this movie. I wanted to see who has seen it because I just watched it and was blown away. As soon as it ended I started it over. I can't remember doing that since I watched JoJo Rabbit a few years back.

Have you seen it? What did you think?

Have it in list -

funny - my sister called us several months back and said similar about the movie- she was blown away

turn-around-everything-everywhere-all-at-once.gif

we watched it on Saturday...it was a fun movie but i remain baffled how it won all of the awards

I can see how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea though

It was weird but I loved every minute of it

there are plenty of 'weird' movies where I didn't know what was going on, or care what was going on, I was just waiting for it to be over

we watched it on Saturday...it was a fun movie but i remain baffled how it won all of the awards

I think because it was very different and artsy, but managed to pull it off to still be entertaining with good acting.

I can see how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea though

It was weird but I loved every minute of it

there are plenty of 'weird' movies where I didn't know what was going on, or care what was going on, I was just waiting for it to be over
No this one isn't going to be for everyone but it might surprise a lot of people. It was nothing like I expected. Going into it I thought it was going to be one of those artsy, weird movies that usually don't grab me. But this movie wasn't just artsy and weird just for the sake of being artsy and weird, it actually had a very grounded story to tell and it was executed perfectly. This isn't your typical pretentious art film that people pretend to like. It was actually entertaining.

I'm hoping this movie's success will show Hollywood that it's okay to make art that happens to be entertaining. It's okay for a movie to be art but still be fun. This film found a middle ground between a Marvel popcorn movie and a high brow art film like Mother!.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom