Fallout 3 (1 Viewer)

Sweetness... thanks for the info Rob. :9:

Is the leveling still capped at 20? I'm level 18 now and in the middle of the 'Picking up the Trail' quest in the main quest line. I've done a ton of side quests and have a crap load of gear/caps (also just got the T51 armor). I'm deciding if I want to finish up the main quest quickly and start a new guy and do the DLC... or just keep going with my guy now and do the DLC, then get 'everything' (get all books, bobbleheads, etc.) before doing the final main quest. Either way this rawks!

The DLC thats being released in March will raise the cap level to 30 and allow you to continue playing the game after finishing the Main Quest.

I just started the game last night so I'll be rereading this thread as I go for pointers. Pretty good so far.

Is it really worth 10 bucks if you beat it in one day? How many hours of gameplay is it?

3 1/2 or 4 hours.

Worth every penny.

You get your hands on the best weapons and armor in the game for completing the DLC.
One set of armor is a really cool Stealth Armor.

I can see all of those things coming in handy with the next DLC that will raise the Cap level to 30 and sends us to Pittsburg to assist the Brotherhood of Steel.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZOM3P8YjOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZOM3P8YjOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fully exploring the awesomeness that is this game

Finally got it. I foresee a significant decrease in hygeine and socialization this month.

is anyone else having problems downloading new content for pc?

Yes . I can't find it . There's nothing in the WindowsLive console about marketplace and the only two external links aren't it either . It keeps bouncing me to xbox live for some reason .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom