Far Cry 6 will feature Giancarlo Esposito(Gus Fring) as the villain (1 Viewer)

Most definitely ..the ps5 is a nice piece of console tech. The whole UI is seamless just like going to the ps store click and the page is there. I am looking forward to Death Stranding after Farcry6.

I also thought I saw something about loadouts in this game. I have not seen anything about it. I guess what I saw was just about builds? I don't see an option to setup different loadouts which would be very useful.

yeah, the load times are not as fast as Spiderman or Tsushima but they are still pretty fast....the map comes right up and fast travel takes about 5 seconds

and of course I have really crazy bug issues. For one, sometimes I will just lose all sound except for ambient noise. Really weird being in combat and not being able to hear anything but birds and waves. Only fix is to restart the PS4. Luckily only happened twice. Also it just got stuck on the load screen. I let it go for about 10 minutes. I could still cycle through the tips at the bottom. I think I defiantly have a defective PS4.

and of course I have really crazy bug issues. For one, sometimes I will just lose all sound except for ambient noise. Really weird being in combat and not being able to hear anything but birds and waves. Only fix is to restart the PS4. Luckily only happened twice. Also it just got stuck on the load screen. I let it go for about 10 minutes. I could still cycle through the tips at the bottom. I think I defiantly have a defective PS4.

I had this same problem the other night. I started the bell tower mission and all dialogue in the game killed off. The only things I had were the ambient sounds, gunfire etc. Once I got to the end of the mission I restarted the game and it was fine.

I've also had a few times that I've gotten out of the helicopter and somehow the blades killed me. I've also gotten plenty of people/deer/animals stuck on vehicles and the game makes the squishing sound of them getting hit over and over and over again. And once I had a bug that wouldn't let me take out any of my weapons, lucky enough at that time there was a gunner jeep nearby and I managed to solve the problem by just using that. Another time, my amigo animal wouldn't take directions.

Overall the game is fun, just like any of the other newer Far Cry games. However, I feel I'm more than a level or two under the mission difficulty rating, I can literally unload on guys and they just don't care. Headshots are vital, but even then it gets annoying to headshot someone and see them just keep running. Or shoot them with the tank and they just get up again like this was a zombie game.

A few things in the game I haven't quite figured out yet. Like what are the urns for? What do I do with all the metal and stuff I find? Is this purely used for the camp upgrades? Also, wtf do the camp upgrades even do? I have the bandito network or whatever it's called, but that doesn't even really seem to be worth my time atm. I know my problem is that I've just not taken the time to explore what those things do, but for whatever reason it just doesn't seem to be anything I care about right now.

I had this same problem the other night. I started the bell tower mission and all dialogue in the game killed off. The only things I had were the ambient sounds, gunfire etc. Once I got to the end of the mission I restarted the game and it was fine.

I've also had a few times that I've gotten out of the helicopter and somehow the blades killed me. I've also gotten plenty of people/deer/animals stuck on vehicles and the game makes the squishing sound of them getting hit over and over and over again. And once I had a bug that wouldn't let me take out any of my weapons, lucky enough at that time there was a gunner jeep nearby and I managed to solve the problem by just using that. Another time, my amigo animal wouldn't take directions.

Overall the game is fun, just like any of the other newer Far Cry games. However, I feel I'm more than a level or two under the mission difficulty rating, I can literally unload on guys and they just don't care. Headshots are vital, but even then it gets annoying to headshot someone and see them just keep running. Or shoot them with the tank and they just get up again like this was a zombie game.

A few things in the game I haven't quite figured out yet. Like what are the urns for? What do I do with all the metal and stuff I find? Is this purely used for the camp upgrades? Also, What the Fork! do the camp upgrades even do? I have the bandito network or whatever it's called, but that doesn't even really seem to be worth my time atm. I know my problem is that I've just not taken the time to explore what those things do, but for whatever reason it just doesn't seem to be anything I care about right now.
The best tip I learned early on was to have armor piercing rounds in most weapons. That sniper rifle Yaran SR-A that you pick up on the first island will take out anyone with a head shot. The key is velocity and with armor piercing rounds that thing almost has maxed out velocity.

The hideout camp update lets you buy fast travel spots all over the map and those all have resources that replenish daily. Also, I think banditos is the one that lets you send out operations for each leader you have. I just picked up two extra leaders which lets me have 3 resource missions going at once. There is a ton to learn in this one but I am finally at the point that I’m actually loving it.

i haven't noticed any bugs on the PS5 version....

i finished the campaign last night....i think the only thing i can say about the game is that is very much Far Cry and if you like the series, this is probably one of the better ones...i definitely enjoyed it but it's not anything new

there is some endgame stuff to do with the special ops as well as the insurgency...every week, a different area gets retaken by Castillo's leftovers...you can earn the blue money by doing them...

i haven't noticed any bugs on the PS5 version....

i finished the campaign last night....i think the only thing i can say about the game is that is very much Far Cry and if you like the series, this is probably one of the better ones...i definitely enjoyed it but it's not anything new

there is some endgame stuff to do with the special ops as well as the insurgency...every week, a different area gets retaken by Castillo's leftovers...you can earn the blue money by doing them...
I think it’s far and away better than the rest in the series. They seem to have dropped some of the silly shirt. I haven’t had to do any of the missions where you have been drugged yet which were cool the first couple of times but in the 5th one it just got silly - doing the same crap over and over.

Just finished and definitely my favorite of the series. I hope Ubi will keep the DLC coming like AC Valhalla definitely looking forward to it. Great game. I put about 130 hours into it I am retired and can afford to put in way too many hours a day in 😆

I think it’s far and away better than the rest in the series. They seem to have dropped some of the silly shirt. I haven’t had to do any of the missions where you have been drugged yet which were cool the first couple of times but in the 5th one it just got silly - doing the same crap over and over.

hmmm, i am pretty sure the best FC game is Blood Dragon...some opinions are just facts

:hihi:

hmmm, i am pretty sure the best FC game is Blood Dragon...some opinions are just facts

:hihi:
I think your opinion of this one just suffers from the fact that you just came off of another run through Ghost of Sushi. I had low opinions of a few after coming off of it. After this I am going to go back and do it again with the DLC

i think it's up there in the best of the series...i didn't really care much for the story though...it just seemed a little safe and lackluster...Gus Fring was really good delivering the lines but his character wasn't really all that interesting...he was just kind of a generic bad guy

like i said, it's definitely one of the better FC games...maybe top 3...

also, it really is just another FC...that's fine for me and i enjoy the gameplay loop but there isn't really much that feels fresh

If you have your expectations set, this is a great game. It's perfect for relaxing and doing far cry things. If you're looking for an epic story you're looking in the wrong spot. So far, i'm enjoying it a lot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom