Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bananas

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I selected oranges, though I prefer tangerines.

i had a pear once that was the most amazing fruit i ever ate....i don't remember what particular kind it was but i have never been able to find anything close to it since then :mad:

This begs for a defining of terms

Pound for pound bananas is best /most usable

Blueberries for jams, compote

Strawberries for brunch

Melon for meat plate

Apples for a cheese plate

Grapes to pack a kids lunch

Raisins just to torment buzd

The terms were defined simply as "favorite fruit". You either have a favorite fruit and you vote for it, or you don't. Stay in the lane and don't weave around,

The terms were defined simply as "favorite fruit". You either have a favorite fruit and you vote for it, or you don't. Stay in the lane and don't weave around,
Obviously the context of where/when is important enough to seek clarification
Favorite fruit to put peanut butter on? Banana
Favorite fruit at the end of a meal if I’m trying to avoid sweets? Oranges

Obviously the context of where/when is important enough to seek clarification
Favorite fruit to put peanut butter on? Banana
Favorite fruit at the end of a meal if I’m trying to avoid sweets? Oranges
You're overcomplicating this. What is your favorite fruit? There's a fruit bowl in front of you with the fruits listed in the poll, and you're allowed to only take 1. You are instructed to consume that fruit, by itself with nothing on it, or saving it for later after a meal, or after performing a contemporary dance routine. It's simple.

But I'll defer to Prime on this since it's his poll. If he wants it to be more complicated, then fine with me.

i had a pear once that was the most amazing fruit i ever ate....i don't remember what particular kind it was but i have never been able to find anything close to it since then :mad:

It can be like a drug

When you have a perfectly ripe piece of fruit, when it tastes like you imagine it tastes like in heaven you can chase that taste and never find it again

**and I'm convinced that bananas are perfectly ripe for a 30 minute window and that's it

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: dtc
You're overcomplicating this. What is your favorite fruit? There's a fruit bowl in front of you with the fruits listed in the poll, and you're allowed to only take 1. You are instructed to consume that fruit, by itself with nothing on it, or saving it for later after a meal, or after performing a contemporary dance routine. It's simple.

But I'll defer to Prime on this since it's his poll. If he wants it to be more complicated, then fine with me.

That's a good description

Anything else complicates it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom