First noon game in a month (1 Viewer)

That's why it's a pirate's life for us Europeans. 🏴‍☠️
I have the gamepass thing so for later games other than the saints I tend to watch it in 40 mins between 8am - 9am before I start working on Monday's, Tuesday's and Friday's. I'll stay up to watch the Saints if it's Prime Time unless I have something really important, really early. Though, having said that, there have been times I've slept early, gotten up to watch the Saints 1am - 4am, then headed off to the airport for an early flight for work.

Bit of a pain, but there it is.

That's why it's a pirate's life for us Europeans. 🏴‍☠️
Considering the Buccs flag, I have to argue with your statement 🤣

But using Gamepass is the ultimate way to consume football.
And having basically every game at night when it’s already dark outside, is a great feeling in those home games

In the dome you can’t tell the time of the day! So it’s very immersive for me 🤣

I have the gamepass thing so for later games other than the saints I tend to watch it in 40 mins between 8am - 9am before I start working on Monday's, Tuesday's and Friday's. I'll stay up to watch the Saints if it's Prime Time unless I have something really important, really early. Though, having said that, there have been times I've slept early, gotten up to watch the Saints 1am - 4am, then headed off to the airport for an early flight for work.

Bit of a pain, but there it is.
Same. Sleep is good, Saints are better

I mean, the time change is a good thing for fans in this case. And it's the freaking Falcons. Crowd will be late arriving as usual but it'll be solid.

Unfortunately I won't be at the game. I feel like I'm getting a cold with a stuffed up right nostril but no lost taste or smell. I feel fine too. I thought it was the cold weather yesterday but it's sticking around today and it feels like it's trying to clog up my left ear. That part got better since I woke up.

The Sunday noon game is the only time I like. The 3:30 game cuts into my Sunday afternoon nap, for the Sunday or Monday night games I have to await all day which I hate.

Unfortunately I won't be at the game. I feel like I'm getting a cold with a stuffed up right nostril but no lost taste or smell. I feel fine too. I thought it was the cold weather yesterday but it's sticking around today and it feels like it's trying to clog up my left ear. That part got better since I woke up.
How many picoliters of mucus have you excreted?

All I know is it was tough finding a hotel room, and this city is bursting with fans from both teams. Hopefully the dome will be lit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom