Flying while stinking (3 Viewers)

Guidomerkinsrules would be the guy to swap seats with whoever was complaining about the stink so everyone could get to their destination on time.
"Oh Stewardess, I'm able to tolerate horrible smells. I'll sit next to them"

No, not fun - but was it causing people actual injury?
Being punished for causing discomfort seems a tad excessive

I think businesses should be able to exclude people for whatever reason they want unless its a government established monopoly. (Hey self! take that noise to the politics board! :nono:)

Anyway, why should everyone else on the plane have to suffer?

If stinky people are allowed on a plane, I'm eating nuts AND eggs.

This is why I hate flying. Next time I go to Europe, I'm swimming.

My first job was at WalMart. I worked in Electronics.

There was a guy that was perfectly nice, a good worker and everyone liked him, but sometimes his body odor was overwhelming.

I mean the type of body odor that actually sticks in your nose long after you were away from him.

The nickname behind his back was "Stinky" (clever, right?). I never had the heart to tell him but I guess management did.

Never saw him again.
i worked with someone with some kind of terrible odor disease. always smelled so bad, but i felt bad for him as he was really self-conscious about it.

i feel so horrible about it. we'd still talk about him behind his back, then one day, the disease killed him.

yum. The thought of body onions and teriyaki just made me hungry.
Several years ago we were flying to Vegas. At some point in the flight my brother opened a bag of teriyaki jerky. It stunk up the whole plane to the point people several rows in front of us were turning around to see where the smell was coming from. It was not hard to figure out since me and my brother were laughing uncontrollably. After that it was another laugh fest every time he would try to crack the bag just enough to get his fingers in without letting smell out.... unsuccessfully.

Several years ago we were flying to Vegas. At some point in the flight my brother opened a bag of teriyaki jerky. It stunk up the whole plane to the point people several rows in front of us were turning around to see where the smell was coming from. It was not hard to figure out since me and my brother were laughing uncontrollably. After that it was another laugh fest every time he would try to crack the bag just enough to get his fingers in without letting smell out.... unsuccessfully.
i fly 4 legs a week. it always makes me laugh when someone brings mcdonald's or popeyes, chic fil-a etc. people always groan when the passengers open up their bags. i also fly out of atl a lot, so pretty much the same fast-food every flight. i love those people. best smell to sleep to.

i don't blame them at all. "here you go, 5 minutes to get from terminal f to terminal t. congrats!"

fork flying. fork atl and clt more than any other airports. anything to make most of those forknuggets uncomfortable is a boner to me.

i fly 4 legs a week. it always makes me laugh when someone brings mcdonald's or popeyes, chic fil-a etc. people always groan when the passengers open up their bags. i also fly out of atl a lot, so pretty much the same fast-food every flight. i love those people. best smell to sleep to.

i don't blame them at all. "here you go, 5 minutes to get from terminal f to terminal t. congrats!"

fork flying. fork atl and clt more than any other airports. anything to make most of those forknuggets uncomfortable is a boner to me.
As a social experiment you should take a bag of beef teriyaki on your next flight and report back reactions. I've tried for years to get people to do it but know very few people that fly regularly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom