Flying while stinking (4 Viewers)

i worked with someone with some kind of terrible odor disease. always smelled so bad, but i felt bad for him as he was really self-conscious about it.

i feel so horrible about it. we'd still talk about him behind his back, then one day, the disease killed him.
Wow did that story take a turn

STANKS ON A PLANE

If it can happen to Britney Spears, it can happen to anybody.

1580927738155.png

Spears Stinks Out Plane with Feet
  • 10 December 2004
Pop beauty Britney Spears' smelly feet upset her fellow airplane passengers recently. The "Toxic" singer was flying from Los Angeles to New York with her husband Kevin Federline and decided to make herself more comfortable by removing her shoes. Unfortunately for her fellow passengers, Britney's feet caused such a stink it wasn't long before they were forced to complain to a stewardess. One says, "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained. "She looked pretty embarrassed as she tapped Britney on the shoulder and asked her very politely to put her shoes back on. "Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes made her feet stink. Thankfully she put them on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

Last edited:
STANKS ON A PLANE

If it can happen to Britney Spears, it can happen to anybody.

1580927738155.png

Spears Stinks Out Plane with Feet
  • 10 December 2004
Pop beauty Britney Spears' smelly feet upset her fellow airplane passengers recently. The "Toxic" singer was flying from Los Angeles to New York with her husband Kevin Federline and decided to make herself more comfortable by removing her shoes. Unfortunately for her fellow passengers, Britney's feet caused such a stink it wasn't long before they were forced to complain to a stewardess. One says, "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained. "She looked pretty embarrassed as she tapped Britney on the shoulder and asked her very politely to put her shoes back on. "Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes made her feet stink. Thankfully she put them on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

My Britney love just died a little.

I'll focus on Shakira now.

Last I checked, Radium (Ra) is still a valid element listed in the periodic table.
Maybe we should start a Polonium (Po) to try and determine the whereabouts.

i fly 4 legs a week. it always makes me laugh when someone brings mcdonald's or popeyes, chic fil-a etc. people always groan when the passengers open up their bags. i also fly out of atl a lot, so pretty much the same fast-food every flight. i love those people. best smell to sleep to.

i don't blame them at all. "here you go, 5 minutes to get from terminal f to terminal t. congrats!"

fork flying. fork atl and clt more than any other airports. anything to make most of those forknuggets uncomfortable is a boner to me.
I was that guy once, said I never would be, but that one time I happen to be starving and only had 20 minutes between flights I decided to be that guy, stopover was Salt Lake so this was actually my 3rd leg of a series of flights to get to Reno. There was a Smashburger in my terminal and I decided to get the garlic fries as my side item. Hop on the plane as I was upgraded to first class with all of the a**hats, I opened that bag and it almost knocked me out, it was so strong. I thought to myself this would not be right to have people smell this, I looked around and said nah you are the same old a**hats that jump me in line because you think I dont belong in first class, suffer through you old farts.

I was that guy once, said I never would be, but that one time I happen to be starving and only had 20 minutes between flights I decided to be that guy, stopover was Salt Lake so this was actually my 3rd leg of a series of flights to get to Reno. There was a Smashburger in my terminal and I decided to get the garlic fries as my side item. Hop on the plane as I was upgraded to first class with all of the a**hats, I opened that bag and it almost knocked me out, it was so strong. I thought to myself this would not be right to have people smell this, I looked around and said nah you are the same old a**hats that jump me in line because you think I dont belong in first class, suffer through you old farts.
My advice is to bring a nice jar of Kimchi for your future trips.

fork flying. fork atl and clt more than any other airports. anything to make most of those forknuggets uncomfortable is a boner to me.
Got stuck in Charlotte once. I can still see that giant SCam poster in my nightmares.

Does anyone know what happened to ra?

I've been on the site longer than my UndeadSnoopy days.

I always found him to be very clever.
Oh, you guys are talking about a poster? I thought you were talking about the actual sun god.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom