Foo Fighters suck, change my mind. (1 Viewer)

I happen to know that James Hetfield wears Purple Rain underwear. He understand full well that they were never playing the same game as Prince.

And how do you know this?

A little unknown fact is that James Hetfield actually started off in disco.

You consider a band that has released 9 studio albums and 1 live album to be “experimental”?

We’re not talking about Oysterhead…

They have lots of experiments?!?!

I don't know who Oyserhead is.

Ever hear of Blue Oyster Cult?

People think, if an opinion is against their own, it's called bait. I disagree. It's called being human. People throughout history have had a difference of opinion.

What's your opinion on Primus? Before you answer, it's probably "bait" to someone who disagrees with you.

All I know is that Grohl and the band did a series about different towns they were playing in, and he couldn't have said nicer things about New Orleans, right down to spending quite a bit of the show hanging out in Preservation Hall with the players.

So it's a decent band and he gets a pass on everything else.

Imagine an argument with no sides.

Dave Grohl is a wonderful human being and a national treasure regardless of what anyone thinks of him musically.

I think Kurt Cobain was a genius, uniquely gifted singer, inspirational artist, creative musician, and wish he was still alive. The music he left the world will be cherished, by every teenage generation to come. I think he could of done amazingly well as a painter also, since he granted a scholarship for that I believe. His paintings were a little twisted and frightening, but at the same time inspiring in another view. Sadest part about Kurt, so much music was lost due to his tragic death. This is selfish on my part, but I can only imagine the music that could of been written and recorded.

I don't think I could disagree with this more. Cobain was a good lyricist but beyond that he and Nirvana are already well on their way to being forgotten by general music listeners. Honestly, I think the best Nirvana ever did was covering Bowie's Man Who Sold the World and I can name better covers of that song.

I don't think I could disagree with this more. Cobain was a good lyricist but beyond that he and Nirvana are already well on their way to being forgotten by general music listeners. Honestly, I think the best Nirvana ever did was covering Bowie's Man Who Sold the World and I can name better covers of that song.

Interesting perspective. It may true that Nirvana isn't as big as they were in the early 90's, but that's more musical cycles and what's trending. Punk Rock wasn't really intended to be consumed by the masses, rather anti-establishment, or anti-popular. Your are entitled to your opinion, but would tend to think your opinion about what Nirvana did the best, would hardly be true to most people's perspective.

I think that popularity of the Foo Fighters, shows that the music industry is due for a major correction.

Don’t wanna’ know what the search results produced…

I didn't do the search or know what it is, but if it was defined properly, Foo Fighters would be the pioneers of butt rock. They put the Jack in Jack arse, and etc, etc..

Oh, play another one of your great melodies Dave! If only you can create more horrid music like Marigold. Maybe he will invite Yoko to do some collaboration on his next project.

1636222494896.jpeg

Dave belongs behind a drum set, not in front of a drum set, unless Kurt says differently.

1636222696007.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom