Friends star Matthew Perry dead of apparent drowning (1 Viewer)

The article indicates he had cardiac arrest in the jacuzzi.
Well, I was waiting for the tox report but this makes sense, too. I'm sure he did a lot of damage to his old ticker.

Speaking of apps that will be available in Hell- I went to “Insta” as the kids call it, or “The Gram” as i call it- so yall dont have to .. his last post was a couple days ago from his jacuzzi, but most of us would consider it a warm swimming pool.. it’s not small

IMG_4808.jpeg

Speaking of apps that will be available in Hell- I went to “Insta” as the kids call it, or “The Gram” as i call it- so yall dont have to .. his last post was a couple days ago from his jacuzzi, but most of us would consider it a warm swimming pool.. it’s not small

IMG_4808.jpeg
Yeah, that's definitely a large jacuzzi. I've been in a similar one before at a friend's house a while back. They're pretty nice, but ridiculously expensive to buy, install and maintain.

Yeah, that's definitely a large jacuzzi. I've been in a similar one before at a friend's house a while back. They're pretty nice, but ridiculously expensive to buy, install and maintain.

He is Chandler from Friends….. i believe last i read, each Friends cast member (not Gunther, of course)- receives like $20-$30 million per year , each year from syndication…. on top of already hundreds of millions net worth.. it would be like me or you buying a new ceiling fan.. scratch that, i would actually have to budget for a new ceiling fan .. but i get what you mean .

He is Chandler from Friends….. i believe last i read, each Friends cast member (not Gunther, of course)- receives like $20-$30 million per year , each year from syndication…. on top of already hundreds of millions net worth.. it would be like me or you buying a new ceiling fan.. scratch that, i would actually have to budget for a new ceiling fan .. but i get what you mean .
Oh, I realize all that. He no doubt could easily afford it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom