From ESPN Colin Cowherd picks Saints last because of DA (1 Viewer)

Fitting considering he's the last place I'd ever choose to get any sports news from because of how moronic his takes are.

Dude ain't been relevant since SportsNation, if he was even relevant then; his takes however have never been relevant. Just about one-half step below Bayless regarding shrilling, annoying and outright useless takes.
I don’t like Cowturd, but he still is one of the biggest talking heads in sports media. I wish that wasn’t the case, but he is. Somehow people still listen to him.

I know people will bash on Cowherd. He is a blowhard at times. He was also a fan during the last few years of the SP regime. It seems many people out there like most on here believe DA is our issue. I'm not convinced the Kubiak makes that much of a difference. The real question is with a 7-10 or worse season does the Saints brass pull the trigger.

1721492889433.png
Well the fact is he’s absolutely 100% right going into the season. Now, whether DA has what it takes to prove him wrong, we shall see.

DA has a 2 year leash with Kubiak.
The excuse for year one will be system installation. (Learning curve and finding the fixes when problems arise)
Year 2 will be the axe if there's no improvement.
Sorry but that will be the road we're taking on a timeline .
The only way he's terminated sooner is a complete collapse.
Maybe this is what this team needs. A bunch of negative press to create an us against the world mentality .
We have a pretty good roster defensively...it's the offense that needs to learn as fast as possible on the new system in place. We can be 6-11 or 11-6. Like I've said before, this camp and pre season is a must to find ourselves.
Well said

A guy going into his 6th season as a NFL head coach, never been to the playoffs, who is nearly 1 and a half NFL seasons under .500, is on a 2 year leash. He has been a head coach 4 1/4 seasons, and he is nearly 1 1/2 seasons under .500.

Yall are something.

A guy going into his 6th season as a NFL head coach, never been to the playoffs, who is nearly 1 and a half NFL seasons under .500, is on a 2 year leash. He has been a head coach 4 1/4 seasons, and he is nearly 1 1/2 seasons under .500.

Yall are something.
Context mean anything to you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom