Funny memes (18 Viewers)

What i always do, almost instinctively now, whenever im checking out at a store or whatever, and they say ’Would you like to make a donation to (xyz charity) ?’.. i always lie and say ‘Oh actually i already did that earlier today‘.. always seems to suffice enough to appease them .

What i always do, almost instinctively now, whenever im checking out at a store or whatever, and they say ’Would you like to make a donation to (xyz charity) ?’.. i always lie and say ‘Oh actually i already did that earlier today‘.. always seems to suffice enough to appease them .
spoiler alert, the cashier couldn't care less if you lie or just say no...

some chains give their employees incentives to ask for donations by winning gift cards and sheet.
and they all probably hate it. my sister in law worked at Office Depot and she loathed having to ask people to purchase that extended warranty or whatever it is called.. i suspect they feel the same way about the round up .

and they all probably hate it. my sister in law worked at Office Depot and she loathed having to ask people to purchase that extended warranty or whatever it is called.. i suspect they feel the same way about the round up .
i wouldn't doubt it. i've had to make sales as a non-salesperson and hated it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom