Funny memes (13 Viewers)

Without Led Zeppelin there would never have been the clash, or AC/DC, or Pink Floyd, or Rolling Stones.

That would be a neat trick, since the Rolling Stones ( formed in1962) and Pink Floyd (originally formed in 1963, as we know it 1965) already had recorded #1 tracks before Zeppelin formed (1968). And Zeppelin wasn't that original; they plagiarized a lot of their more successful material. Even Page has acknowledged that Plant "took some liberties" borrowing material, and lawsuits have been settled, including adding co-authors to some songs.

That would be a neat trick, since the Rolling Stones ( formed in1962) and Pink Floyd (originally formed in 1963, as we know it 1965) already had recorded #1 tracks before Zeppelin formed (1968). And Zeppelin wasn't that original; they plagiarized a lot of their more successful material. Even Page has acknowledged that Plant "took some liberties" borrowing material, and lawsuits have been settled, including adding co-authors to some songs

I knew someone was gonna come up with facts and blow me out of the water. To each their own. Zeppelin just brings me back to my childhood. Growing up all the other band, just didn’t do it for me Led Zeppelin did. I realize other bands came before Zepplin, but to me, Zepplin was head and shoulders above the rest that’s not to say that the other bands didn’t have specific songs that resonated with me, but as a whole zeppelin, just can’t be beat.

I'm going to guess that they need to use something safer to consume than a penny because parents aren't capable of teaching their kids to not swallow pennies.
66987179-1aae-4df1-ab41-34de3c0705bc_text.gif

I'm going to guess that they need to use something safer to consume than a penny because parents aren't capable of teaching their kids to not swallow pennies.
If it were any other color than caramel, they wouldn’t look so delicious

The main ingredient in potato is indeed plant
correct. but in most mashed potatoes from the store, the non main ingredients are not indeed plant. plant based does not mean plant is main ingredient.
there is a gas staion by my house that a little toy section. And they had a bag of plastic pennies for $1.49, but it was only like 10 of them. Once upon a time about 10 yeaqrs ago, i had the picture...

That would be a neat trick, since the Rolling Stones ( formed in1962) and Pink Floyd (originally formed in 1963, as we know it 1965) already had recorded #1 tracks before Zeppelin formed (1968). And Zeppelin wasn't that original; they plagiarized a lot of their more successful material. Even Page has acknowledged that Plant "took some liberties" borrowing material, and lawsuits have been settled, including adding co-authors to some songs.
Sounds like the roadmap for the Beatles

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom