Funny memes (18 Viewers)

Damn, looks like I hit a nerve. Relax, Frances to each their own. And me referencing drugs with listening to music was my attempt at humor. Apparently it went straight over your head. And as far as Led Zeppelin covering numerous amount of songs, it falls under the category of who did it better. While I enjoy Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, only Zepplin takes me back to my childhood, and I personally lived through in my own little corner of Kena bra,.

Naw, I just don't like ignorance followed by BS....that said....

I completely understand your feelings about LZ and have a lot of friends who feel similarly.....they hold a special place for me as well.....I never got to see them live, but one of the first concerts I ever went to was Zebra in some school gym covering LZ (1977 or 78)....I'll never forget that....

But the fact that they didn't write a number of their most popular songs, including "Whole Lotta Love" is an important distinction, they certainly aren't the only band to do this (Beatles, Stones, Who, ABB all did to some extent) but they kind of took it to another level.....volume wise (pun intended)....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom